เกมยิงปลาpantip_sodazaa ดู บอล สด_เกมส์
|Number of positions:
||Mississauga, Ontario (CA-ON)
|Duration of assignment:
The Station’s Support Clerk will be accountable for the following:
- Ordering, tracking, and monitoring of office supplies for AMI Operations.
- Single point of contact for building issues with BGIS (Brookfield).
- Assist Senior Manager with Business Continuity Action plans.
- Assist Senior Manager with Records Management initiative.
- Book Conference rooms for department staff and other LOBs.
- Track pcard expenses for main department purchases.? Track receipts and ensure copies are available digitally.
- Work with AMI Operations Management staff to set up and maintain accurate employee information.
- Receive and distribute mail.
- Post various communications to staff.
- Order lunch for working session and meetings where appropriate.
- Assist in identifying individuals requiring training, according to an established training matrix set out in LMS.
- Ensure photo copiers and printers are maintained.
- Knowledge of office principles, basic arithmetic and bookkeeping, to perform calculations and distribute accounts.
- Knowledge of records management and technical documents.
- Ability to prepare routine correspondence, reports and communicate effectively with others.
- Proficiency in/keyboarding to set up and process forms, reports, etc.
- Requires a good knowledge of computer programs such as SAP, Excel, Word, PowerPoint Access, HOLMS and Sharepoint to produce reports.
- This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired either through the successful completion of Grade XI in a Secondary, Commercial or Technical School or by having the equivalent level of education.
- Requires an understanding of SAP processes and practices to set up and monitor orders, cost centres and account distribution, requisition and receipt material requests.
- Requires experience with the organization, work programs, practices, procedures and standards relative records maintenance.
- Experience with invoicing, time reporting and procurement card statements and receipts.
- Experience with spreadsheet software to perform basic mathematical, tracking, verification and logging functions.
- A period of up to three years is considered necessary to gain this experience.
If you share our passion for safety, our customer service focus, and are ready to play a lead role in building a bright future, we would love to hear from you!
Thank you for considering this opportunity and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.? If you are being considered for an interview or other assessment one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in touch.? Furthermore, if you are being considered for an interview and require special accommodations please let us know.? Finally, short-listed candidates will be asked to pass a reliability check (which could include criminal background check, driver’s license abstract, education verification, etc.) prior being offered a job at Hydro One.
Deadline:?November 5, 2018
In the event you are experiencing difficulties applying to this job please consult our help page โฆษณาเกมยิงปลาhere.