|Number of positions:
||Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON)
||CRP AFFAIRS (10002125)
|Duration of Assignment:
- Compile and maintain community profile database.
- Identify key stakeholders affected by the project or who may have an interest in the project e.g.
- elected officials (e.g., mayors, councillors, MPPs), municipal/regional/county staff, public interest and ratepayers groups, media, members of the general public and other key stakeholders for each transmission project or community issue.
- Research interests, demographics and unique features of the community (e.g., recent economic and growth trends and new facilities development).
- Prepare a range of written documents and communication pieces to inform/educate stakeholders about Hydro One activities/projects.
- Respond to written enquiries and document consultation process in reports for the purposes of regulatory proceedings including written products such as letters, reports, notes of meeting, evidence for regulatory applications and hearings, news releases, newspaper ads, information panels and web copy in support of transmission projects or community issues.
- Attend team meetings for transmission projects and community issues.
- Represent corporate communications and the community relations viewpoints in discussions of local project requirements and strategies to address issues.
- Assist senior staff in implementing community relations programs.
- Prepare supporting documents and materials for discussions and meetings with key audiences (e.g., council presentation).
- Organize public consultation activities, e.g., public information centres, community meetings and other community events in support of Hydro One transmission project.
- Represent the company at other municipal, community or special events to further corporate objectives (e.g., trades shows, local fairs, community presentations, municipal conferences, etc,).
- Manage logistics with respect to venues, arranging staff attendance and the production and transport of supporting materials.
- Provide a communications link between key stakeholders (e.g., municipal staff, elected officials, special interest groups, property owners) and Hydro One’s corporate communications staff.
- Ensure information exchange is conducted in a timely manner and updates are provided on a regular basis.
- Document all correspondence, written and oral in database.
- Respond to telephone or email enquiries from the general public and the media when they show interest or concern in matters related to Hydro One projects or other activities or issues affecting Hydro One served communities.
- Track all public contacts in database.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of community relations/public affairs and specifically public consultation research and techniques.
- Perform other duties as required.
If you share our passion for safety, our customer service focus, and are ready to play a lead role in building a bright future, we would love to hear from you!
Thank you for considering this opportunity and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.? If you are being considered for an interview or other assessment one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in touch.? Furthermore, if you are being considered for an interview and require special accommodations please let us know.? Finally, short-listed candidates will be asked to pass a reliability check (which could include criminal background check, driver’s license abstract, education verification, etc.) prior being offered a job at Hydro One.
Deadline:?November 12, 2018
In the event you are experiencing difficulties applying to this job please consult our help page โฆษณาเกมยิงปลาhere.