Express Scripts Canada is actively looking to hire?a Business Systems?Analyst on an 6 month contract with a possible extension.? The successful candidate will analyze system processes and data in response to business initiatives to help drive higher productivity and streamlined activities and events. The analyst will be responsible for working closely with end users, technical teams and other stakeholders to support business needs. The analyst must be effective at identifying areas of possible change, defining requirements, and work to improve the overall benefit of the systems. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication/user facing skills and at least 7 years of business analysis experience.
- Review, map, and analyze business processes and translate them to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Analyze existing technical processes and being able to document it and recommend solutions to meet the operational needs and goals of the business.
- Design and execute solutions for common challenges such as data import mapping, workflow and dialog processes.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all systems, sub-systems, and processes.
- Ability to leverage a variety of data sources for analytics
- Assists with system and related process documentation including workflow processes.
- Investigate and troubleshoot workflow and data integration issues across all the touch points.
- Organize and secure dashboards, reports, documents, etc.
- Create custom reports and dashboards as needed.
- Compiles data and provides adhoc-reports as needed for management.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in Information Systems.
- Excellent written & communication skills, including the ability to follow standards and methodology
- Very strong problem solving with a desire to understand.
- Strong customer focus, adaptable, flexible and willingness to learn and adapt.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make decisions with assistance from senior staff
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines.
- Experience working with software development and support teams.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Technical skills required:
- Knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices.
- Familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Relational databases & SQL
Nice to have skills:
- Pharmacy/health insurance industry knowledge
- Finance (billing) and ERP knowledge
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Thank you for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.