คาสิโนฟรีไม่มีเงินฝาก _คาสิโนลาว หนองคาย_เกมยิงปลา
The primary role of this position is to design, develop, and deliver a bilingual Training program for super users in support of the NIHB Project implementation. The incumbent will apply adult learning and instructional design principles to create a train-the-trainer program that covers all functions of ESC’s claims adjudication systems. This dynamic individual will deliver the program in English and French to external and internal super users, in class and online, all while ensuring quality.
- Plan, design, develop, and deliver sustainable strategic training using instructor-led, train-the trainer, and/or multimedia training methods and formats
- Design engaging, interactive and effective instructional materials to be used in an in-class or web-based format, including job aids, exercises and data, models, and multimedia visual aids
- Prepare the dedicated training environment, classroom, and workshops as needed
- Consult with product owners, subject matter experts, the customer, and stakeholders to develop and review program design, format, and training materials
- Conduct training analysis including needs assessments, gap and learner analysis for identifying the training requirements
- Deliver training in English and French in class and online (e.g. Webinar/WebEx).
- 15% travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree or Certificate in Adult Education
- 5+ years’ experience as a training specialist, specializing in Business Systems training
- Solid technical and analytical skills with high degree of accuracy
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Captivate and the Microsoft Office Suite of tools, and proficiency in learning new software/platforms
- Familiarity working in an agile development environment
- Ability to work in a deadline-drive environment, cross-functionally and independently
- Team player committed to achieving common project objectives
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills, with business acumen
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Thank you for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.